The North Texas Fire Investigators' Association is an organization of professionals involved in fire investigation.
The objectives and goals of NTFIA are:
- To aid and assist all members in the performance of their duties for the public benefit of control, suppression and investigation of arson, as well as other related crimes.
- To provide for development and exchange of technical information relating to fire investigation and the crime of arson and other related crimes.
- To promote legislation that will assist members in accomplishments of their duties, missions, and objectives.
- To encourage high professional standards of conduct among fire and/or arson investigators.
NTFIA members include:
- Public and private fire investigators
- Insurance personnel and adjusters
- Engineers and other scientific experts
- Other people involved in fire claims